Sonoma Ecology Center is a 2019 California Nonprofit of the Year—but we’re only getting started.
With your help, we will be able to continue our important, award-winning work for years to come!
We appreciate your support
Become A Member
Sonoma Ecology Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
Our tax ID is 94-3136500.
Please make checks payable to Sonoma Ecology Center. Mail to Sonoma Ecology Center, PO Box 1486, Eldridge CA 95431
If you are interested in making a more substantial investment in Sonoma Ecology Center, thank you, we would be delighted to speak with you about our many funding opportunities. Please email Tiffany Wing at email@example.com or call 707-996-0712, ext. 103.
We welcome you to join our new membership program and enjoy the benefits below.
$50 – Member
Member Level Benefits
- Timely information via our e-newsletter “In the Watershed”
- Invitations to SEC events and activities (which include Sugarloaf Ridge State Park, Sonoma Garden Park, Van Hoosear Wildflower Preserve)
* Seniors and Students can join for a $25 discount
$100 – Trailblazer
Member Level Benefits plus…
- One day parking pass to Sugarloaf Ridge State Park (also valid for Jack London State Park)
- 50% off Sugarloaf Ridge State Parks hikes for you and a friend (Excluding Fireworks Hike, Brunch on Bald, Headwaters to Headwaters Hike)
- Discount of $40 per session on our Summer Science Camps
- Recognition in our annual Impact Report
$250 – Steward
Trailblazer Level Benefits plus…
- A gift of fresh produce from the Harvest Market at Sonoma Garden Park once per peak season
- 30% discount on Sonoma Garden Park workshops
- Invitation to donor appreciation events
$500 – Path Finder
Steward Level Benefits plus…
- Annual parking pass for Sugarloaf Ridge State Park (also valid for Jack London State Park)
$1,000 – Ambassador
Path Finder Level Benefits plus…
- Two complimentary tickets to Sugarloaf Ridge State Park’s Headwaters to Headwaters Hike
$5,000 – Defender
Ambassador Level Benefits plus…
- Two complimentary tickets to Sugarloaf Ridge State Park’s Fireworks Hike
$10,000 – Valley Visionary
Defender Level Benefits plus…
- Private guided hike for 8 at Van Hoosear Wildflower Preserve
Membership benefits last for 12 months
Other ways to help include:
– Legacy Giving
– Tax-Wise Giving with Your IRA Required Minimum Distribution
– Donating Stock
– Being a Business Partner