Sonoma Ecology Center the 2019 California Nonprofit of the Year – but we’re only getting started. With your help, we will be able to continue our important, award-winning work for years to come!
PATAGONIA WILL DOUBLE YOUR DONATION!
Sonoma Ecology Center is proud to be selected for Patagonia’s matching gift opportunity. Right now, when you donate to Sonoma Ecology Center through Patagonia Action Works, Patagonia will match your gift dollar for dollar. This is a unique opportunity to make twice the impact with a single donation.
We appreciate your support
Become A Member
Sonoma Ecology Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
Our tax ID is 94-3136500.
Please make checks payable to Sonoma Ecology Center. Mail to Sonoma Ecology Center, PO Box 1486, Eldridge CA 95431
If you are interested in making a more substantial investment in Sonoma Ecology Center, thank you, we would be delighted to speak with you about our many funding opportunities. Please email Tiffany Wing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-996-0712, ext. 107.
We welcome you to join our new membership program and enjoy the benefits below.
$50 – Member
Member Level Benefits
- Timely information via our e-newsletter “In the Watershed”
- Invitations to SEC events and activities (which include Sugarloaf Ridge State Park, Sonoma Garden Park, Van Hoosear Wildflower Preserve)
* Seniors and Students can join for a $25 discount
$100 – Trailblazer
Member Level Benefits plus…
- One day parking pass to Sugarloaf Ridge State Park (also valid for Jack London State Park)
- 50% off Sugarloaf Ridge State Parks hikes for you and a friend (Excluding Fireworks Hike, Brunch on Bald, Headwaters to Headwaters Hike)
- Discount of $40 per session on our Summer Science Camps
- Recognition in our annual Impact Report
$250 – Steward
Trailblazer Level Benefits plus…
- A gift of fresh produce from the Harvest Market at Sonoma Garden Park once per peak season
- 30% discount on Sonoma Garden Park workshops
- Invitation to donor appreciation events
$500 – Path Finder
Steward Level Benefits plus…
- Annual parking pass for Sugarloaf Ridge State Park (also valid for Jack London State Park)
$1,000 – Ambassador
Path Finder Level Benefits plus…
- Two complimentary tickets to Sugarloaf Ridge State Park’s Headwaters to Headwaters Hike
$5,000 – Defender
Ambassador Level Benefits plus…
- Two complimentary tickets to Sugarloaf Ridge State Park’s Fireworks Hike
$10,000 – Valley Visionary
Defender Level Benefits plus…
- Private guided hike for 8 at Van Hoosear Wildflower Preserve
Membership benefits last for 12 months